Sunday, 4 December 2016

You don't have to be mad to live here . . .

But if you are then putting up a caravan awning in the middle of the sitting room seems like a reasonable activity for a Sunday morning.



On our last visit to Kielder the chap pitched next to us had one of these awnings fitted to a tiny Freedom caravan.  Although designed for motorhomes we were really impressed with how it created a corridor (next to the van) and a separate room.  Keith had his annexe warm and cosy and it made a lot of sense as a winter set-up.  And then we found one half-price . . .



Daisy doesn't really care - she would just like us to stop moving things around.






8 comments:

  1. A perfectly reasonable activity in my opinion. (As long as it's not a permanent fixture!😄)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I know that space is at a premium in UK, but were you trying to see if it was all there & in good condition? Poor Daisy with all your upheaval, she'll need a special Xmas present from Mum & Dad. If here in Oz, you could probably set it up on a verandah or patio with pergola over top. Our luxuries I suppose. Have a good week & take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just playing Susan, and by putting it up not only do we check it all as you said, but we can fold it back up in a way that makes it easy for me to deal with if I am on my own. Far too cold to be messing around with it outside today :)

      Delete
  3. Camping in the living room - that I could manage.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}